Friday, October 24, 2008

A Closer Look Into Me


Wanna see the real me?
so do I, but she's hidden
behind the girl on the outside.
She's screaming for acceptance,
but no one seems to care.
All she wants is love, someone
to always be there.
She comes out when my tears
start to fall.
But there's something in between,
blocking her, some type of wall.
She's seen hurt, pain, and sorrow.
I promised myself I wouldn't go through
that on another tomorrow.
So I held her back because she's just too
vulnerable, all she knows is how to love, and
love only leads to to disappointment.
I never wanted to feel that way again, so I had
to get rid of her, only for a while, but now it's been
so long..I don't know how to bring her back.
So do I keep portraying this person I've become or do
do I dig deep into myself and the old one, the real one.
As of right now...I'm confused and unsure so I guess I'll
just stay...-Dior